Resort – Rehabilitation Center “Pegasa Pils” offers recreation and relaxation packages.
MEDi SPA Hotel Pegasa Pils
Located in the center of the resort of Jurmala, just 150 meters from the beach of the Gulf of Riga. Jurmala is a unique resort city that combines three main resort factors: climate. The Pegasa Pils complex uses all the factors of the Jurmala climate and provides a wide range of services to its customers.
Therapeutic and spa treatments take place in the same building where guests live, and their meals take place in a separate restaurant building.
The presence of a salt cave allows for the prevention of respiratory diseases. The atmosphere of a salt cave artificially recreates the microclimate of salt mines, dry aerosol is sprayed in it and it’s practically sterile. The salt cave is useful for almost all the most common respiratory diseases and for smokers, for the prevention of frequent acute respiratory infections, influenza, bronchitis and recovery from pneumonia. Her visit is prescribed for the prevention of professional diseases. A frequently ill child, for whom diathesis, allergies and weakened immunity are a constant problem, will feel good in the salt cave.
The spa hotel offers individual diet meals for guests with gastrointestinal diseases.
The prices below are per person per day for a period of not less than 7 days with accommodation:
There is a possibility of additional accommodation at the hotel.
- Initial and repeated consultation with a doctor – starting from 7 nights of stay
- Children up to 5 years old stay at the hotel free of charge (without providing extra bed).
- Extra bed and meals for children from 5 to 12 years old – 50% discount from the adult price.
- Extra bed and meals for children from 12 to 16 years old – 30% discount from the adult price.
- Children from 5 to 16 years old: all the procedures for an additional fee.
- The price of the tour includes three meals daily, procedures prescribed by a doctor according to the chosen Sanatory program, parking, beach towels (in summer).
- Physician prescribed procedures (See following drop-down menu for details below)
Standard Package includes:
- Minimum course of treatment: 7 days
- The 7-day treatment course includes:
- accommodation, meals, specialist advice, physical therapy, water and other procedures.
Standard treatment includes:
- Doctor’s examination (2)
- Creating personal treatment program
- Physical therapy procedures (as directed by your doctor) – (3)
- Therapeutic bath – (3)
- Halotherapy (Salt Room) – (6)
- Oxygen Cocktail – (6)
- Phytotherapy (herbal teas) – (6)
- Physiotherapy individual – Medical (Nordic) Walking – (6)
The list of medical treatments may be expanded according to the price list and
to the doctor’s prescription. All additional medical procedures are available at
20% discount for hotel guests or guests of the rehabilitation centre “Pegasa Pils”.
* The administration of the rehabilitation center reserves the right to change prices for tours.
Accommodation and dining
Recreation and relaxation aimed at the rehabilitation and restoration of physical, intellectual and emotional powers. Hotel 4 **** – 38 rooms of different category: DBL standart;, DBL business, Junior, luxury suite.
Dining in restaurant (3 meals per day from special dietary menu). Dietary food indicated by a doctor.
Climatotherapy, physiotherapy, center of health and beauty (Turkish bath, sauna and whirlpool), coniferous bathrooms, spa bath, salt cave, -relaxing and classical massages of the whole body, massage of the back, massage of problematic areas, neck, Hand and shoulder areas, legs and thigh area, head, acupressure, cupping massage, lymph drainage massage.
For extra charge we offer additional SPA services: Health and Beauty Centre, wraps, aroma therapy, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, beauty treatments, manicure, pedicure, waxing.